Breast Lift in Las Vegas
Also known as mastopexy, breast lift aims to raise your breasts as well as to relocate the nipple to offer your breast a younger shape and look. The breast’s shape changes over time. Aging, breastfeeding, and pregnancy all tend to affect the shape and firmness of the breast negatively. Women may notice lack of firmness, loss of upper fullness, or downward pointing nipples. This is exactly where a breast lift surgery can help in improving the shape and aesthetics of the breasts such that they look firmer and more youthful.
If you are looking for breast lift in Las Vegas, you need to know that there are several different types of breast lifts. Our qualified physicians have performed all kinds of lifts for diverse patients by customizing the procedure. In order to custom tailor your procedure to fit your needs, they consult you, the patient, analyzing your breast shape, volume, and elasticity of skin to know which type of lift is most suitable for you.
Types of Lifts
- Lollipop Mastopexy or Vertical lift: Involves major breast reshaping and a robust lifting effect to obtain perkier and firmer breasts. This is the most ordinary type of lift our doctors perform wherein the sutures are positioned inside and fastened to the chest wall to uphold the shape for lifting. The scars made are in a lollipop shape and fade with time.
- Donut Mastopexy or Periareolar Lift: Creates a small scar around the aerola’s circumference to reduce the diameter of an inflated areola. This is generally only done if a minor lift is required.
- Wise Mastopexy or Inferior Pedicle: Is recommended only for women with large or pendulous breasts. Our doctors do not recommend this unless you require it because it involves an anchor style scar in the breast fold as well as a scar around the areola.
- Implant Mastopexy: Is typically used on smaller breasts so that their volume is increased, particularly the upper part of the breast, where volume can be lost dramatically after nursing. An implant is positioned underneath the muscle to support the breast tissue. The outcome is augmented projection with a firmer and shapelier look.
The ideal candidates for breast lift in Las Vegas are women who:
- Are emotionally stable and fit.
- Possess small or sagging breasts. Although the surgery can be performed on breasts of any size, they may not last long if not used under ideal conditions.
- Have experienced weight loss.
- Notice lower breast volume and stretched out skin after pregnancy and nursing.
Our licensed physicians conduct the breast lift surgery. Starting with a general anesthetic, the experienced physician in charge will make an incision outlining the area where the breast skin is to be discarded to form a new location for the nipple. Now, the areola and nipple are lifted to a higher position and that the surrounding areola skin is then brought down, reshaping the breasts. Our physicians can use any of the above-mentioned lifts for the desired results.
After the breast lift, you will need to wear a surgical bra over the dressings. Your breasts will be bruised and swollen, and that you will typically feel uncomfortable for 24 to 48 hours. However, you will not suffer from severe pain thanks to prescriptions offered by our physicians.
On an average, procedures cost between $4,000-$7,000 depending on the type of lift.